mandag den 14. april 2014

YOU CAN DO IT!

This is it guys - the blog is almost at 1.000 views now! I think time is moving so fast, and I'm so lucky to have such wonderful people who want to view my blog and read the things I write. I can't appreciate it enough :)

This time I won't be sending out Pokémon cards, but I hope to be able to do so in the future, I just need to get things going a bit more. I hope that you can understand that :)

So I just wanted to say thanks a bunch, it's been lovely and I'm looking forward to a lot more in the future! I need to figure out what to do on the day I receive the last views, I need to do something extra, but I have no idea what - so if you have some ideas, please share them with me, that would be lovely :D

Until then, take good care of yourselves and your loved ones ;)
Ciao!

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar