fredag den 4. april 2014

Today’s Pokémon Cards:

Sandile


Malamar


Malamar


Sableye

Hi all!
Today is the last day with darkness cards, and I don't know about you, but I'm really looking forward to "reviewing" a new type of cards, because I almost can't wait to do more of the ultra rares :D
I need to come up with some other genius way of doing this, just need to figure out how ;) But for now, let's get on with these bad boys.


Artwork:
The first one on the list today is Sandile.
I totally forgot this little sneaky one when I did the review of Krokorok and Krookodile :O Sandile should of course have been there as well, but now he's here and that's fine..
I must say, while I don't really like neither Krokorok nor Krookodile, Sandile is actually adorable to look at, and I really like it :D The colour theme is much the same when you look at Sandile and Krokorok, and then they change a bit on the Krookodile artwork - the Pokémon itself changes colour aswell from kinda green to kinda red :P (That's the closest I can get at describing the colours! Very precise - right!?)
Sandile just looks so defenseless, like it can't do any harm to any Pokémon at all :3

Next up we have Malamar! The first one, if you can say that :P
I think this Pokémon looks so funny, to be honest it actually reminds me of an opera singer for some reason! Just the whole position and the posture of its "body" reminds me of that.. And I know some people will disagree with me on this, and that's fine, but there are SOME Pokémon that you look at and can only think "that has GOT to be male/female!" - and this is one of them. I mean look at it :O It just screams feminism in your face - well it does to me ;)
And if you look at its face, it actually has a beak which I find quite funny. So it looks like a mix between bird, and something else that I just can't put my finger on! :P
A fat, opera singing penguin with hair that looks like something from the blue alien opera singer in the movie The Fifth Element! :D Maybe that was where I got the opera singer part?.. Anyway..

The third one is also a Malamar :D

There isn't really any more to say about the Pokémon itself, but the artwork is of course different :) In the first one, it's just standing in front of a red/brown/orange-ish rock with the XY famous blue sky :D
And in this one it's standing on the ground with some rocks and cliffs in the background and.. oh my.. the SKY again! This time with CLOUDS!!! We're also allowed to get a sneak peak at the grass at the bottom right corner - oh mama!! ;)

And the very last Pokémon is Sableye.
I've had various opinions of this Pokémon during the years it's been here. It has looked creepy, derpy, stupid, never funny though :P I think this one falls somewhere in between the two categories; creepy and cute. In some way it scares the h*ll out of me just to look at it, but in some other weird way I think it's kinda cute..
It's out there all on its own, it actually looks like it's not an adult, like it's still very young, or maybe I'm just imagining that ;) It looks a bit like it's scared of the "camera" that's there (although I know there is no such thing, because Pokémon aren't real, right guys!? :D ... Guys?? ... ??)
And again we have a Pokémon standing on the ground with very beautiful brown/orange colours, while the sky is perfect blue and with nice clouds in there as well. It really is a typical XY sky we're dealing with here! :)

Wow - I actually had so much more to say about these fellas than I had imagined when I started writing! And here I was, worrying that I might now be able to write enough.. Jeez :P

Pokémon Code Card Giveaway!
And since it's been so long, I've considered doing something new with this thing :) I will still be giving you free codes and stuff, I just think that in the future, I'm going to give you as many codes as I have done reviews in the post. So in this case it would be 4, maybe next time it's 2, then 3, and so on (I think you get the point..) So nothing major, just a thought I wanted to share with you guys :)
Then let's do it! 4 codes for you, my lovely Pokéfans :D

I choose you: Code Card!

4MF-HWP6-UY6-86N


AEF-3UQV-H9E-3C6



TJH-VGQS-6KV-FYY


LGV-YMAN-E3T-FCK


Congratulations to those/the one who got the codes, I hope they’re great!
Remember to check out my channel on YouTube. Tomorrow I'll be posting a new video, and I can already tell you that it's the best video I've ever made! The quality is crap, and it's old, but the content is something that still can give me goosebumps. I can give you a big hint - it's from the EX Fire Red Leaf Green, and it's an amazing pull! :)


Cya again soon! Bye :D
Nos vemos - adiós. :D

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar