tirsdag den 15. april 2014

Today’s Pokémon Cards:

Spritzee


Aromatisse


Swirlix


Slurpuff

Hi everybody :)
Today we're going all pink :D Or purple/pink-ish..
I'm working on a system that allows me to pick out the ones I want to review, where I don't have to keep track on the Pokémon I've already reviewed, and which ones I have left. I will probably get it running today if I work hard, so that's what I intend to do ;)


Artwork:
The first one today is Spritzee :D
And just look at it! Aaaww... It's like a puppy Pokémon, all little and cute! I love that it's pink, which once again leads me to think that this Pokémon possibly couldn't be male, but only female :P
I love the eyes, they remind me of the eyes on manga and anime characters, big and shiny. You can almost imagine that this one is standing in front of a human or another Pokémon, stretching its arms to show that it wants to be lifted, or something like that :D I really like it - I wouldn't feel good about bringing it into a battle though :/ It looks so innocent, I would feel bad about letting it fight other Pokémon!

The next Pokémon on the list is Aromatisse!
Now this makes sense, since the evolution of Spritzee is Aromatisse - so these of course should be reviewed in the correct order ;)
This one still has the anime eyes, but now its beak is much more visible, and it actually looks more like some sort of bird :O The colours are still pretty much the same, still very pink and purple and girl-ish - and from my perspective, it looks like it's wearing a skirt! I know it's crazy, but I think that way :P
I love that on Spritzee's artwork there's a lot of grass, and the only flowers you can see are yellow, but on Aromatisse's artwork you can see the sky as well, and there are now all sorts of flowers in all sorts of colours!

The third for today is the Swirlix.
Aaand this one just looks like a mix between Jigglypuff and a marshmallow - do I need to say anything more!? Something tells me it likes to eat flowers from the way it's looking at them with its tongue out of its mouth :P And the red ones are the best! Omnomnomnom!!

The last is Slurpuff, the evolution of Swirlix!
I think this Pokémon is starting to become a Snorlax! I mean, look at the size of it :O
Anyway.. Maybe it likes fruit more than flowers now?? I don't know if it's an apple or whatever, but I'm pretty sure it's staring at a fruit, not a flower :P
Swirlix is a very white Pokémon, but as you can see, Slurpuff has now also gained some colours.. Not a whole lot, really just pink colours.. Now that I look at it, it really looks like a big cupcake - doesn't it!? :O Maybe I'm hungry since I'm seeing delicious food everywhere - but then again, I am baking something as we speak (or write, in this case)..

Pokémon Code Card Giveaway!
So yeah, I'm going to continue what I started last time, and give you as many codes as I have reviewed Pokémon this time :) So 4 for you again :D
And one of these is a very special one this time!

I choose you: Code Card!

845-MJK9-K5D-S5V

A3D-CWWV-H4L-TYQ

M6K-VUHH-XNW-VR3

NNE-T4M8-AFX-WW9

So that's it for today, and congratulations to the one(s) who got to redeem the codes first. 
Now I wanna check up on the bread in my oven, it smells delicious :3

Remember to check my YouTube channel as well, I'm giving codes away in my videos there, and today I'm finishing the (too long) series of Fire Red Leaf Green booster packs openings :D

So byyyyyyeee...

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar